Vickiex

Full Prison Roleplay

Hello

I am currently in the process of setting up a sim which with hold a Maximum security prison, and seeking roleplayers who may be interested , Will be looking to employ people in a variety of officer, healthcare, chaplaincy, managerial, support and administrative roles ect

Inmates will also be required .. building roleplay with staff and also with other inmates, do you want to be the perfect prisoner or plan your escape , roleplay your time your way

This is still in the building stage , but wanted to put word out with the hopes of finding some interest

I would like to stress this is not a BDSM prison

Would also consider opening the roleplay  to a family sim that has a judicial system in place and looking for somewhere to house there criminals if wanting to extend the roleplay

Thank you 

Edited by Vickiex
wanted to correct spelling and add a little more detail
  • Like 1

I am also currently looking for someone who is able to build me a website , this is where my knowledge lacks and I don't really have the skills to be able to build a decent looking website to help promote the prison

if anyone is able to help it would be gratefully appreciated , please message me (also willing to pay for this )

If you are still doing this, I may be able to help. Former admin of AJDC and owner of Sardegna, both closed. Always looking for something new and fresh, especially with good RP.

Nikki Harris (dfguitar)

On 3/25/2017 at 1:20 PM, Vickiex said:

I would like to stress this is not a BDSM prison

Not to be ornery, but with BDSM meaning Bondage, Discipline & Sado Maschoism - probably all super-max prisons employ a little BDSM based on the nature of the population :-)

The Terminology may be different. - but a Power Exchange is a Power Exchange :-)

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 2

Yes,

I would be interested too. I just posted something, saying how I wanted to do prison roleplay. I tried Morelock Point Prison, but i wasn't that happy there. It was really like real life prison and most of the roleplayers are women. I would like to roleplay in a setting that has a balance of both women and men. I also visited Castle Rock Correctional (i think that's the name of that sim) hardly anyone is there too. I'm not looking for BDSM either but an option of sexual encounters would be nice. So, yes I would like information on your sim as well.

Thanks

Kam B.