Hunting?

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK so in real life I am not the haught uberchic babe I portray in SL (who is right?) In fact i am pretty much a red neck, and I have on more than one occasion gone out in the woods to shoot holes in the side of Bambi. I know its offensive to a lot of people, but I was wondering if there is a hunting sim in SL. I have tried to search but I just get hunts for shoes and clothes, which I love to of course.

Yes it might have to come to that. I once somehow TPed into one of those sims by mistake I turned around and there were three zombies coming for me, that was before I had a gun so I got out of there fast.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:37 PM, Talligurl said:

OK so in real life I am not the haught uberchic babe I portray in SL (who is right?) In fact i am pretty much a red neck, and I have on more than one occasion gone out in the woods to shoot holes in the side of Bambi. I know its offensive to a lot of people, but I was wondering if there is a hunting sim in SL. I have tried to search but I just get hunts for shoes and clothes, which I love to of course.

If you're truly hardcore you can go to Folkvang, a viking simulation, and hunt wild boars with a bow and arrow. Go down the "Experience Folkvang"  tunnel from the landing point and find the hunt on the map:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lexicolo/207/40/2999

Oh that sounds like fun, not as much fun as hunting actual wild boars with an actual bow and arrow, but still fun. I assume for this I need actual viking garb, and an appropriate bow. Not a carbon fiber compound bow with blue jeans and a t-shirt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.