9 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I think I found the store!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/171045

Given the way the other 2 houses listed there are named, I'm pretty sure that's the creator.
Hopefully that account is still active.

I'd drop her a notecard.

Fingers crossed!

Oh my.. i even saw this store before while i was searching in mp for days. 

Ill send her a note card right away too~

Thank you again for all girls ♥

16 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I think I found the store!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/171045

Given the way the other 2 houses listed there are named, I'm pretty sure that's the creator.
Hopefully that account is still active.

I'd drop her a notecard.

Fingers crossed!

12 hours ago, Chase01 said:

Nice job!

On 26/3/2017 at 6:11 PM, Marigold Devin said:

Thanks, Whirly, for clarifying that for me. I'm a bit out of touch with some things. :|

FINALLY, after days of investigating its finally OVER.

The owner of the store Shiho Akutsu (seefor) sent me a copy of the house, im so glad she responded my notecard. I recommend her little store for those who need storages, and skins for bento heads~

It was indeed a very old item, and she promised to put the item back on in marketplace so... here is ♥ full perm:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SS-2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space-SSB-001/11363988?

I have to thank you all of you girls, U ROCK ♥ without you, i couldn't find it ever and possible forget it like people wanted me to, now i can say... HA!

My feelings for the house, the old memories of my friend, can revive once again and stay with me much longer~

THANK YOU again!

[RESOLVED] "Does anyone know where i can get this house? HELP." case file. (i cant edit the original topic again, so... >-<)

Edited by supapuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, supapuff said:

FINALLY, after days of investigating its finally OVER.

The owner of the store Shiho Akutsu (seefor) sent me a copy of the house, im so glad she responded my notecard. I recommend her little store for those who need storages, and skins for bento heads~

It was indeed a very old item, and she promised to put the item back on in marketplace so... here is ♥ full perm:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SS-2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space-SSB-001/11363988?

I have to thank you all of you girls, U ROCK ♥ without you, i couldn't find it ever and possible forget it like people wanted me to, now i can say... HA!

My feelings for the house, the old memories of my friend, can revive once again and stay with me much longer~

THANK YOU again!

[RESOLVED] "Does anyone know where i can get this house? HELP." case file. (i cant edit the original topic again, so... >-<)

***MASSIVE APPLAUSE***

This is so lovely to be the first thing I read when I log into the forums this morning.  A happy conclusion to your search. YAY!! :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

@supapuff  Whooohooo!  Fantastic  :)

You're pretty amazing and knowledgeable!  You should be a Linden!  Since the forums re-opened, I've seen you go totally above and beyond, inworld and online more than once, to help someone with an issue.  Kudos for being a downright nice person!  :)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

You're pretty amazing and knowledgeable!  You should be a Linden!  Since the forums re-opened, I've seen you go totally above and beyond, inworld and online more than once, to help someone with an issue.  Kudos for being a downright nice person!  :)

Whirly has long been a SL treasure -- she has helped me solve problems more times than I can count.

• Like 1