Does anyone know where i can get this house? HELP.

supapuff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Wait, if you lost it when you lost your parcel, have you looked through your lost and found folder??? It may appear as a little icon that looks like several little boxes joined together (coalesced objects). Go to a sandbox if you need to and rez anything in your lost and found folder that says object, or is a coalesced object. Good luck!!

LOL u girls are funny~

and nope, because when i mean with "lost it" i literally mean, they're gone forever. 

Because when i had all my stuff form the land, moving and deleting folders, i accidentally delete the one form my land and it became one of the worst days of my life. 

• Like 1

Another idea.
When did you last login to the beta grid?

You may be lucky enough that the missing house is still in your beta grid inventory - it depends how long ago the last inventory sync was done.
If it's there, at least you can get the name of the creator & name of the house.

• Like 3

Good idea Whirly! I also have another suggestion. I am not sure how long you may have been renting but was there a neighbor, friend or even the landlord that you may have interacted with and talked about the home or had over at one point or another?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Another idea.
When did you last login to the beta grid?

You may be lucky enough that the missing house is still in your beta grid inventory - it depends how long ago the last inventory sync was done.
If it's there, at least you can get the name of the creator & name of the house.

Well i cant. I'm having the same issue from the past, every time i want to login to second life beta, it wont allow me. 

It always says that is the incorrect password and user.

9 hours ago, supapuff said:

UPDATE: 25/3/17

i found info on my old pc in my old conversations with my friend.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space-SSB-001/7368030

SS: 2F 4Room having Open Ceiling Space (SSB-001) ver.1.0

perhaps this is the name of house, but marketplace wont show me anything.

Have you tried searching the MP for "SS"? There is a shop that sells houses and other structures and starts all their listings with SS. 

Edited by Tamara Artis

3 hours ago, supapuff said:

Well i cant. I'm having the same issue from the past, every time i want to login to second life beta, it wont allow me. 

It always says that is the incorrect password and user.

Regarding that particular issue, have you had a chat with the people in Second Life Beta group chat?  

You used to have to change your password then wait for 24 hours, but I think that changed.

Someone in the Beta group will advise you on current situation. 

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Regarding that particular issue, have you had a chat with the people in Second Life Beta group chat?  

You used to have to change your password then wait for 24 hours, but I think that changed.

Someone in the Beta group will advise you on current situation. 

Oh, ill try to contact them.

I tried that solution in the past but didn't worked.

Still... there is a chance to get my house? I never couldn't logged in Second life Beta.

5 minutes ago, supapuff said:

Oh, ill try to contact them.

I tried that solution in the past but didn't worked.

Still... there is a chance to get my house? I never couldn't logged in Second life Beta.

Yes .. there is a chance still.

Different Second Life Beta group members are logged in at different times of the day (and night), so some days you will drop more lucky than others on the information you can receive in response to an enquiry.

You could drop lucky and find that one of the Beta Lindens is online and can advise you further on this. (Or @Whirly Fizzle , do you know how currently to access Beta grid - it used to be change password and wait 24 hours but I am going back a few years.)

Edited by Marigold Devin

5 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Or @Whirly Fizzle , do you know how currently to access Beta grid - it used to be change password and wait 24 hours but I am going back a few years.

Changing password doesn't work any more for the beta grid.
To get your account synced over to beta so it will recognize your password, you need to contact Linden Lab support: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

However syncing the account over will I think replace the whole beta grid inventory with the main grid inventory, so he won't have the house on beta grid either.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 1

@supapuff Oh wow, I just saw your update in the first post - yay making progress!

Now that you know the old listing URL for the house, it's possible LL support may be able to still see that old listing and tell you the creator name.

Another clue though....
If you search google images for exactly "2F 4 Room having Open Ceiling Space" (NOT "2F 4Room having Open Ceiling Space" or "2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space") and include the quotation marks, you get exactly 5 image results and they are all from the same Second Life store - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/46661

ddc8b266096e468f9004d1e1ae3cbe7b.png

This store only sells avatar mods now, but it's worth contacting the store owner to see if the house was one of their early builds they removed from the MP.

• Like 1

Yay! I am glad that going through some old logs gave us another clue to work off of. Like Whirly said, contact the store owner. Maybe they were creating structures at one point or another but later removed the listing. Based on the picture it does not look like any structure I know of.

12 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

@supapuff Oh wow, I just saw your update in the first post - yay making progress!

Now that you know the old listing URL for the house, it's possible LL support may be able to still see that old listing and tell you the creator name.

Another clue though....
If you search google images for exactly "2F 4 Room having Open Ceiling Space" (NOT "2F 4Room having Open Ceiling Space" or "2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space") and include the quotation marks, you get exactly 5 image results and they are all from the same Second Life store - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/46661

This store only sells avatar mods now, but it's worth contacting the store owner to see if the house was one of their early builds they removed from the MP.

4 hours ago, Chase01 said:

Yay! I am glad that going through some old logs gave us another clue to work off of. Like Whirly said, contact the store owner. Maybe they were creating structures at one point or another but later removed the listing. Based on the picture it does not look like any structure I know of.

Im going to~ im glad u are here to help me out grills ♥ <:)

TICKET sent to LL, and notecard sent to store owner.

Edited by supapuff
  • Like 1

On 25/03/2017 at 6:45 PM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Changing password doesn't work any more for the beta grid.
To get your account synced over to beta so it will recognize your password, you need to contact Linden Lab support: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

However syncing the account over will I think replace the whole beta grid inventory with the main grid inventory, so he won't have the house on beta grid either.

Thanks, Whirly, for clarifying that for me. I'm a bit out of touch with some things. :|

• Like 1

On 26/3/2017 at 4:58 AM, Chase01 said:

Keep us posted! -crosses fingers-

On 25/3/2017 at 3:59 PM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Another clue though....

So far... nothing. 

I sent a ticket to LL but no response yet, which it seems i might need to wait longer.

And also notecard to owner of the store, but no response,

The only options i have now, it just to ask people in SL if they know about the house. Keep checking inworld stores to happen to have a copy of the house. Or basically, encounter the house by accident inworld.

No more ideas for nows...

Thanks for the update. I figured you might not hear anything back from LL right away. The problem with that structure is that I don't believe it was made by a larger more established builder. I'd definitely think the quality of that structure is on par with what the content from that vendor Whirly posted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.