Does anyone know where i can get this house? HELP.

supapuff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya~ community, ill like to know if u can help me with something silly but important for me. Um.. here is the deal, i been searching for a specific house literally 3 days straight with no results whatsoever in marketplace and in world stores. Its a house my friend gift me 1 year ago, and was really special for me... i lost it once i needed to leave the land i used to live, because i accidentally deleted my folder with my stuff in it... So far i don't know what else i could do... so here i am...

Unfortunately, i don't have so much pictures of the house.

So thats why i made a quick sketch of what remember of the house, its probably a old freebie house which i'm not sure. It would be nice if u guys can give me a hint ♥ IF any of u guys has a copy of the house, would be wonderful~

thanks for reading~

UPDATE: 25/3/17

i found info on my old pc in my old conversations with my friend.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2F-4Room-having-Open-Ceiling-Space-SSB-001/7368030

SS: 2F 4Room having Open Ceiling Space (SSB-001) ver.1.0

perhaps this is the name of house, but marketplace wont show me anything.

ALSO* i found a old picture of the house, at least one part of it, check images. the house i want is the LEFT one.

home.png

eeea12f55188ae3480734bfb13e08def.jpg

Edited by supapuff
update of attached file image

Without a snapshot or something more detailed it might be difficult to pinpoint where it came from. Do you know if it was made of mesh or approximately how much it may have cost?

Is that extension on the side of the home a garage or just an extended part of the interior?

Well it seems i need improve my sketch...

Cant tell for the price, The house was made of prims and mesh approximately around 40 prims or less.

The extension was meant to be a window, that show the living room that has a stairs. In the same extension window there was a main entrance a medium size 2 doors.

The other parts that shows 3 panels, was meant to be 3 window doors.

1 hour ago, supapuff said:

hiya~ community, ill like to know if u can help me with something silly but important for me. Um.. here is the deal, i been searching for a specific house literally 3 days straight with no results whatsoever in marketplace and in world stores. Its a house my friend gift me 1 year ago, and was really special for me... i lost it once i needed to leave the land i used to live. So far i dont know what else i could do... so here i am...

I made a quick sketch of what remember of the house, its probably a old freebie house which im not sure... it would be nice if u guys can give me a hint ♥

thanks for reading~    

Sin título.png

I know this is going to sound silly, but do you not still have a notecard or a box or some kind of something in your inventory connected to this house? Or did the friend gift it to you directly from their inventory rather than from a store/vendor?  If the latter was the case, then maybe the friend still has some document/information notecard in their inventory.

Good idea Marigold.

You can search the MP for prim counts. If the home was designed residential you can search that part of the marketplace to only pull up residential homes and then look for homes in approximately that range you mentioned for LI. If the home came furnished that might also be something else you can look up as well.

Good idea, but i already did it lol.

i search for tags as cottage, ranch, country, etc

checked in all prices, to all pages, and yet nothing

i tried categories as well, but no results :/

and to make it more complicated, my friend who gifted me the house is dead in RL, so... i cant get info.

49 minutes ago, supapuff said:

Good idea, but i already did it lol.

i search for tags as cottage, ranch, country, etc

checked in all prices, to all pages, and yet nothing

i tried categories as well, but no results :/

and to make it more complicated, my friend who gifted me the house is dead in RL, so... i cant get info.

I thought you possibly already did, and coming here was the last resort.

Sorry to hear your friend is dead in RL. No wonder the house is so much sought after; sentimental value and all that.

Just now, Marigold Devin said:

I thought you possibly already did, and coming here was the last resort.

Sorry to hear your friend is dead in RL. No wonder the house is so much sought after; sentimental value and all that.

Yea... he was my best friend of sl and rl, i want to find this house so bad... just im kinda sad i dont have pictures of it. Being a newbie and not taking pictures.

41 minutes ago, supapuff said:

I looked but.. i know is not going to be there, since my friend gifted me the house in game.

These are only orders you buy yourself in marketplace ^^"

OK, another suggestion.

Do you save chat and IM logs to your hard drive/computer? 

I've just been having a look through some of mine and when people have sent me things, it registers in their IMs. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supapuff said:

i lost it once i needed to leave the land i used to live.

Wait, if you lost it when you lost your parcel, have you looked through your lost and found folder??? It may appear as a little icon that looks like several little boxes joined together (coalesced objects). Go to a sandbox if you need to and rez anything in your lost and found folder that says object, or is a coalesced object. Good luck!!

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
ETA: Coalesced objects can contain up to about 100 objects, so make sure you rez where you have enough prims, just in case!
  • Like 1

That's a good idea Aislin. She's right ... if you hadn't packed up your stuff then chances are it could be in the lost and found folder. I'm not sure why none of us asked "how did you loose it?" lol.

Just for future reference in case anyone has a need. The MP order history only shows the items you purchased as a gift. It does not reflect MP purchases gifted to you. If it was an item you gifted there will be an icon that looks like a Christmas present next to it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chase01 said:

I'm not sure why none of us asked "how did you loose it?" lol.

After almost 10 years, I have so much stuff in my lost and found folder, it's ridiculous!!! I really need to clean it out one day...(but not today...lol)!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.