NEED HELP SETTING UP GACHA

sharma Sahara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone i am making my first gacha series and wanted to know what i need to do to set up the gacha machine. do i have to allocate how many items or leave it to unlimited like MP.? and how does it distinguish between the rare uncommon and common items is there something i need to do in order for this? Sorry this is rather new to me. thanks for any help and tips. You can reply here or dont hesitate to contact me inworld

Thanks Sharms

• Thanks 1

It depends on the gacha script in your machine. Some want you to write the exact name of the rare in a field inside the script, other want you to write RARE after the name of the product. You designate the cost in the script or in the description field (again depends on the script). 

So basically find your gacha machine with a script or a script and make your own machine and go from there. 

• Thanks 1

The vendors that sell gacha machines typically include a script and detailed instructions on how to set it up. The instructions will also point out how to adjust the win rate percentage to obtain the rare(s). I am not sure if you wanna go that route but they are fairly inexpensive these days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.