im an old player and i cant log in, i have all my details right but the screen freezes

Leigha Klaxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i use 2 b able 2 play fine but cant log in at all now, im worryed cause i hav loads of buildings, clothes and skins all brought ages ago, i been tryin 2 log on 4 months but nuffin can anyone help?? is there a problem with old accounts? i hav only been able 2 log in once the rest of the time i hav the wrong linden dollars and cant see anythin???

i have -

intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 4400 @2.00GHz

1.00GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 9600GS

also on virgin media, so should hav great connection

it takes a while 2 get through the log in then when its ment to log into world its blank like in=m stuck under water, i hav hardly any linden left and it tells me im about 2 download clothes but nuffin happens, i cant move but can scroll around in a circle, then it logs me out saying oops somethin went wrong?? in my account when i log on on here i hav the right amount of linden?? and everythin seems fine?? it use 2 play fine so cant see how the ram could affect it this bad?

9 answers to this question

What is happening exactly?....How far do you get into the login process and what is the exact error message you get?

Also can you post your system specs including which graphics card you have and which router/modem you use.

You can use options > edit to add more info to your post or use the Comments.

"Oops despite our best efforts something unexpected has gone wrong...." Is that the message?

On the login screen, go to Me > Preferences

On the General tab, check the box next to "show on login" & on the Graphics tab set the graphics to minimum. Click OK and close preferences.

Now back where you login, next to your username and password should be a drop down menu for your start location. Type in Smith

Now try again to login.

Do you have a old cache for that account on that computer? Normally I would suggest manually clearing your cache but I assumed as you have been gone so long that you are starting over with a fresh installation etc.

Test if you can login on one of the viewers using the v1 format, such as Phoenix, as that would have been the last format that it worked on. http://www.phoenixviewer.com/downloads.php

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.