You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Clementina and Clyde are regions that include Governor Linden's Mansion, Clementina Park, the Jessie/Clyde wall, Steller Sunshine's beanstalk (in neighbouring Welsh) and other historic SL landmarks. This is a wonderful area for exploring. This is also an area that you could call home.

Clementina Estates has furnished two-storey luxury houses for rent in these nearby regions. They are available as a waterfront home or a sky-home with ground-level access. Prices range from L$120 to L$300 a week depending on location, and depending on your choice of prim/LI allowance.

We also have small waterfront cottages available. Prices range from L$35 to L$95 a week depending on location, and depending on your choice of prim/LI allowance.

Our boat-jetties and beaches have protected access to the rivers and oceans of the SL mainland. There are jet-ski rezzers at both locations.

No avatar from outside a house can see avatars inside a house nor read their local chat, and vice versa. Each house also comes with a security system.

We invite you to visit our office and inspect our display homes.

When you arrive, click the Clementina Estates sign to get the landmarks to our available homes.

Bella Pennell and Bee Nexen, Clementina Estates.

Office:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dzalarhons/235/27/100

Clementina1.thumb.jpg.413aea0b3926edb5fcf27710a5c9ddf0.jpgClementina2.thumb.jpg.5acec2aa08a9597a46cf6999047c7372.jpgCle.thumb.jpg.1e4961b3e2aa699d18519a7bd6ef7a0d.jpgClydeCottages.thumb.jpg.2bd29d7c5ff13c6aef6bae22f45d1ca2.jpgMalibu.thumb.jpg.01a87dbac949dbdb933b4ab48837ac5c.jpgDaytona.thumb.jpg.7ed4ce61db2461459429c60679e4a653.jpgCE.jpg.b5db751c528eb80068dce9a43a83a434.jpg

Please note: there is a bug in this forum.

All pictures for Clementina Estates are shown above, and this post should end here.

However, the system is inserting photos I have uploaded for Buzzy Bee Rentals, Clementina Estates' sister company.

In the brief time we are permitted to edit our posts, no amount of effort on my part is removing these pictures.

I apologise for any confusion, but I am unable to remove the photos below.

Shops.jpg

BBR.jpg

Amb.jpg

Areu1.jpg

Areu5.jpg

Areu7.jpg

BeeBeach.jpg

Orw.jpg

Orw1.jpg

Orw2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Platforms.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Bee Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.