Cocoa Bay Estates is a welcoming 10 sim family role play community based off of New York with many amenities available.

We have beautiful scenery and many different styles of homes available for rent, everything from luxurious mansions to small apartments. We also have commercial areas available for you to put in your own shop.

Recently added is a large bowling alley for your family to come down and have some fun! We have roleplay jobs available in many different apartments, you don't even need to be a resident to join in on the fun! Police, fire, clinic, court, DMV, post office, bank, arcade, bowling alley, bakery, winery, orchard, Life2 supported gym, 7seas fishing, a unique money system called Cocoa Cash and  much more with new things to come!

An elementary school is also available to kids, Next Gen Adoption Agency for those looking to adopt or be adopted, and a children's home for those waiting to find their future parent(s) and forever-home!

Edited by devindevin1111
  • Like 3

Just found this community today , oh my,  what a beautiful place to live , and thank you Leo & Devin for setting up the house for me, best customer service ever !

• Like 1

omg me and my family need to get one of these homes ! <3 , There beautiful is there an active community  or is it another ghost town :(

I don't live here but I pop in now and then. dreaming of living here one day when I have a family. Seems like there is always someone on and people are pretty friendly!

I may have to check it out when I get home if you all are still around. Do you allow fantasy-esque avatars (not wholly human, like elves and fauns and the like) to hold businesses?

Edited by Azaziel Mistwalker