Why is it so hard to find a bdsm sister(NOT KID) to rp with a family setting, all we ever find are fakes or ones wanting to split the family up as in wants my Master to herself or wants me to herself, why don't they get it I'm Masters wife/slave their will be no splitting us up all that will happen is you will get boot out of the group & the family, its simple we want a sister for ME to get in touch with my bi side & Master works rl very busy so he wants me to have company LIKE RL SISTER but kinky lol, go shoppin, hang, do each others hair w/e but NO they always got to wreck it, getting demanding trying to bump one of us out of the picture being mean to our puppy, we just want our family to grow and have fun without all the drama, if you want a bf or rl go find one and don't waste our time. why oh why can't we find some one fun and friendly that wants to RP, everything starts out great then the true person pops out and spoils the fun :(

So last time trying to find a true bdsm sister prefer older like 30s or older, not into baby girls, looking for mature females anyone got any ideas, so tired of looking only to get let down,

please only reply if serious & not looking to try & split us up to have for yourself.

NO BABY GIRLS,NO TEENS, NO KIDZ OF ANY TYPE-ONLY MATURE FEMALE SUBS/SLAVES

Edited by Raven Delgado
forgot something important
  • Like 1

Ok, so maybe I might be what you are looking for. I certainly will not try to break up what you have. I have my own husband and we age starting to explore the BDSM world. I am not sure we would be open to everything you want in a sister, but we can get together sometime to talk about it and see how we fit. I promise not to abuse your puppy. I do have other family, some of whom I shield from the sexual aspects of SL as much as I cam, I have a son, and a step daughter, and a niece (my brother in laws daughter) who we kinda shelter. So I would not be at your beck and call, at least not for sexual activity, but I could always drag my son along shopping, though you should know, he is very talented at being annoying. Finally I am an artist, I make virtual paintings and I have 4 galleries where I sell them, or try to. This takes up some of my time as well, but this often can be done while doing something else, or is something I can do with company, such as hanging pictures in the gallery, or going out to locations to take pictures. If you think this sounds interesting send me an IM.

Sounds like you ran into the "Poly Problem"; people who think they want a polyamorous relationship but who display non-poly (coupling) behavior that splits the poly group into sets of couples.

One piece of food for thought; if a couple has a hard time integrating repeated poly partners; there is a chance that the Pivot couple might be too much of a "couple" and new members are rejected because they pose a threat to the couple 

• Like 7

AmandaKeen you must of totally read wrong Im not even sure what you mean so i will just leave it at...we 'Master and I' are not the issue, the ones saying they want to be in poly family are & when they try to manipulate me or cross boundaries then Master gets rid of them, he won't put up with BS drama, just wants fun

@Shilpa Karu- i can not or will not mention names, i will just say as before, there are alot of fakes out there who pretend to want something they don't, tell you oh maybe Iam what you want, then never hear from them again, when you reply 'oh great lets talk' so WE are done looking 'rl is much easier to find what you seek' you all be blessed

Being in a Poly relationship myself, i have seen this happen ALOT! As well I work in a setting where i see tons of poly families come in and out. It seems to be a common thing that the new girl or boy coming into the dynamic alot of times do not understand how to communicate or simply get their rocks off on the un needed drama. I myself am someone that does like attention (i am a babygirl myself, NOT AN AGEPLAYER, but not the typical babygirls you find in sl, nor just a babygirl there are many other facets there) but I dont have to get it from a specific person. Most of the times I do seek out my Dd for attention (Who also happens to be my husband/Dd in rl aswell.) But i will seek it out in my slave, or my friends. I dont understand this need that its only one person that can do this, not the other. 

I would say dont give up on your search for your sister in the lifestyle to share and bond with. I am still looking for that myself and won't give up, and we have had some doozies. 

If you ever need someone to chat with, i am always up for meeting new people (You never know when you will find a good friend) :)

Edited by Whiteangel Falconvale
  • Like 1

@Whiteangel Falconvale thank you finally someone who understands & i feel ya on the do9ozies lol we been there done that as well. & its nice not to meet a typical babygirl, so many have spoiled that title i think because they don't understand the true meaning of it, just look at it as a game, and sadly thats why i stay away from them, they only start trouble in our family, just sad can't find a mature sister that really wants to be PART of a fAmily not try to break it up yanno, good luck to you in finding what your looking for, and you can add me if you like, never have too many friends :)

I have found that as well. But Daddy has agreed to hold to one rule, only one babygirl in the family (I get a wee bit jealous of my roles lol) plus he tells me its too much working having more than one! But yes, so many out there i get the feeling think its more a sugar baby with the addiction of the I wants! they dont understand the full enveloping of the kink. Its one of the reasons in the discussions i lead, i tend to go over that kink often it seems lol. And Ofc! I will add you, like you said, cant have to many friends!

Its hopeless, can not find anyone even though they say interested, i have found most want sugar daddy or love & romance something my Master will not give, we take it very seriously as we would hope someone that says she is real would, too bad can't adopt a slave girl like you can adopt kids lol, don't want to buy one as they are only in it for the lindens and not to rp & have fun, maybe because I'am rl slave i can't understand sl slaves shrugs

On 5/27/2017 at 8:18 PM, Raven Delgado said:

Its hopeless, 

Of course it is hopeless, you do not want a sister, you want a slave, but you wanna call your slave a sister so you can get her for free. Let me know when you find some place that strategy works. I would love to make that work at Saks Fifth Avenue., go in there, call it Goodwill, and get a dress for 5 dollars. Sisters have minds of their own, I know I have two of them, in fact sometimes they do things I don't like just because I don't like them. Like I said earlier I will be your sister if you really want a sister, and I wont try to steal your man, or his money, or hurt your pets, but I will not live my SL according to your rules either, just like my RL sisters don't live their real lives according to mine. But we can do sister things together and I will be there to support you the same way I am there for my RL sisters.

I know life is all about give and take, if you want to get something from someone you need to be willing to give something for it. It sounds to me like you just want to take what you want without being willing to give a thing. People in BDSM are still people, and no one likes being used this way.

• Like 1

wtf will you stop stalking me, I DO NOT TALK TO YOU IN SL AND I DO NOT WANT TO, YOU ARE NOT A BDSM SISTER AND I HAVE TOLD YOU ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, please move ob and stop stalking and writing about me or my comments or i will report you, this is the last time I'm warning you- YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE I WON'T TALK TO YOU IN WORLD, IAM SORRY YOU ARE NOT A KIND PERSON AND LIED SO AGAIN WE DO NOT WANT YOU IN OUR FAMILY, THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY

• Haha 2

Outside of posting a reply three months after the reply one is replying to, I think the next best way to insure a thread doesn't die, is to post that the thread is done. :)

• Like 3