Tights/Stockings

Nalytha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What I'm using: 
Body: Maitreya 
Hands/Feet: Slink 

I'm wondering if anyone can suggest where I might find some tights/stockings/etc that fit these. This is the problem I'm running into. I'm assuming it is due to my Slink feet and these stockings are sold by Maitreya. I hate wearing shoes though, so I'd love to find a solution where I can walk around barefoot with something like these. 

On a side note, can anyone recommend a brand for applier underwear? I'd like to put on some underwear as a layer so when I undress to change, I'm a little covered up at least. 

Sorry, I'm not a pro at mesh, so any assistance would be appreciated. 

Snapshot_001.jpg

Cheers for figuring it out! My "go to" for appliers is Sn@tch as they are reasonably priced with tons of colors and varying styles. They are Omega so you will need the Omega relay for Maitreya if you don't already have it.

Super cute avi, btw! I'm a sock gal myself, both in SL and RL.

• Like 1

Well.. I don't actually know lol. I think I had the slink hands and feet for some reason before I bought Maitreya. I never considered taking them off. But I took them off and low and behold, the Maitreya feet are just fine. 

• Like 1

Yay! I am glad that worked itself out. I know you mentioned that you don't wear shoes often but if the need ever arises you shouldn't have an issue finding product for Maitreya's feet. Don't forget that you can customize her nails and foot style in the HUD included with your body.

Unfortunately I don't typically wear the applier panties so nothing comes to mind but they're definitely options out there on the MP.

If you still need stockings, or want to branch out, there are applier stockings available. I like Izzie's sometimes. Many lingerie sets also come with stockings, although they tend to be of the sheer, sexy variety. 

For applier underwear (that's not overly ornate or complicated), Blacklace and Zaara come to mind. I'm also fond of Carrie's, although her lingerie tends to be on the complicated/ornate end. Tons of options, though.

You could go and check Etchaflesh, they do, amongst other things, overknee socks in mesh to fit various mesh bodies, and fit slink high shoes, so you can wear the sock with your mait body and wear slink shoes over the top if and when you want, and the socks come with huds for recolouring.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.