SL run crash

Den Riverstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I try to run Second Life vewer 2 but I crash and I can't even press the log in bottom, and by this I mean I just press the desktop icon and then a window pups up saying:

"This crash reporter collects information about your computer's hardware configuration, operating system, and some "Second Life" logs, all of which are used for debugging purposes only.

In the space below type to the SL support sistem what you were doing or were trying to do before the moment you crashed, if you do not wish to send the error report press don't send"

I downloaded Phoenix viewer. . . . the same problem. . .  no log in screen and just that chart popping up each time I press the desktop icon. . . .

I also tryied RLV but the same thing, I tryied deleting the Cache and user settings, uninstalled all viewers, reset the modem and rebooted laptop, instal SLV2 again. . . . but no work, what should I do??

2 answers to this question

That is a really annoying bug, its like a neverending loop. Try killing the crash logger by rightclick > close from the taskbar or ending it from your task manager instead of choosing one of the options. Then try again to login.

When you do get it stopped, I would switch off sending crash reports in preferences to stop it happening again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.