My friend got banned for nothing!

chaotikcrow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What is this? My friend got banned for no reason and the people who are responsible for SL didn't tell why it happened. That woman would never do nothing wrong and she spend so much money and hours into her avatar for like 5 years. Recently there was a man who wanted to pay her real money in exchage for Linden money that she had, and couple days later bam! she's banned. This hurts me too, knowing that bots are running this virtual life and at any moment losing everything you worked hard for so long and for nothing.

Edited by chaotikcrow

• Administrators

Hello!

I understand that you are concerned about your friends account, unfortunately though due to our privacy policy we are unable to discuss another Resident's account with anyone. If your friend however did get banned and did not receive a message stating why, they can send in a Support case and should at the very least receive a response.

Since this should not be discussed further here on the forums, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread following my reply, but as I mentioned, I would encourage your friend to submit a Support case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.