What do you eat or drink while you're on Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I pour a glass of apple juice dilute it with 2/3 water then I log in and forget about it for an hour or so.  After walking away from my computer several times with various distractions, I pour out the juice, wash the cup, and go for a walk.  If I had food, I would get distracted and walk away from that as well.

I wonder what the dog is doing.  BRB

• Like 4

Wait, the SL logo (the eye within the hand) reminds you of food?  Or you mean these community pages, bistro type shot at the top?  I'm lost......  no clue why.  I snack and drink whatever is handy, lol. :D Right now I have a glass of wine and some potato chips.  

Edited by Treasure Ballinger
  • Like 1

I like to grab any free food and drinks being offered at SL locations and try them out while I'm there. Instead of enjoying the flavor I enjoy the textures, animations, sound and text that may be used. I also look at the scripting if possible. It's like looking at the recipe.

Coffee, coffee and some more coffee. And the occasional cup of tea for the sake of variety.

Anything else is consumed at a safe distance from the computer, partly to protect my keyboard from accidental spillage partly to keep the computer from distacting me from enjoying the flavours of whatever I eat/drink.

Edited by ChinRey
Fixing typos

12 hours ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

Wait, the SL logo (the eye within the hand) reminds you of food?  Or you mean these community pages, bistro type shot at the top?  I'm lost......  no clue why.  I snack and drink whatever is handy, lol. :D Right now I have a glass of wine and some potato chips.  

I dunno, the SL logo reminds me of one of those minimalist logos that trendy upscale cafes, restaurants, and other shops have...it's really hard to explain. My mind is kinda weird making associations like that. But I guess the coffee shop header also played a factor in me thinking about food and drink....

18 hours ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

Dont the potato chips make your keyboard greasy, Treasure?

For me it depends on what time of the day Im here, breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper....but always something easy to eat with a spoon ')

• Like 1

Well, when I first log on it is usually morning right after I get everyone out of the house, I sit down, go to SL, and enjoy mu coffee. Others times I may eat or drink other things but as someone already said, those may end up being ignored because of distractions, the coffee never gets ignored.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheriColette said:

Dont the potato chips make your keyboard greasy, Treasure?

For me it depends on what time of the day Im here, breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper....but always something easy to eat with a spoon ')

Yes, but I'm drinking wine so I don't care if my keyboard is greasy.  :D

• Like 1

I was drinking coffee, but would forget about it and I can't stand cold coffee.  Lately I've been drinking hot tea with honey (which is still good even when luke-warm).  As far as eating, whatever I have on hand and feel like having, though I tend to stay away from things that will make my fingers too greasy, or will get too many crumbs on the desk :)

I either drink orange juice, sprite, or water. These are my main drinks anyway. As far as what do I eat the answer is nothing. I hate mess and getting my keyboard/mouse sticky so I just take a break from the computer in general when I get hungry. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.