Question

i made a payment for preimuim for the first time last week ive decided i dont want to keep paying for premium, if i cancel now will i get the time i paid for still since i did the quarterly payments or will it instantly end the perks.

3 answers to this question

You get the time you paid for.   Your membership reverts to basic at the end of the payment period.

I am not quite sure, though, what happens if you want to buy land.   I know that you can't downgrade your membership while you own land (so if  you had a Linden Home, for example, while you were a premium member, you would have had to get rid of it before you could downgrade) but I'm not sure what happens if tomorrow you decide you want a Linden Home.  

If that's not an issue, though, then don't worry.  You should still receive your weekly L$ for the remainder of your membership period, be able to use Premium sandboxes and access premium customer support and so on.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LilaShadow said:

i made a payment for preimuim for the first time last week ive decided i dont want to keep paying for premium, if i cancel now will i get the time i paid for still since i did the quarterly payments or will it instantly end the perks.

Welcome, LilaShadow, to Second Life Forums/Answers

Innula is right!

Set yourself a reminder a couple of weeks before your quarterly premium payment is due (maybe you won't want to cancel by then).

More information about this is on the Second Life Knowledge Base... https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/premium-membership-r346/Section_.7.1

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 2