All sorts of errors this mawnin

Faithless Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK who broke the inventorys? Im getting all sorts of messages this morning, if I touch a button to change texture on a hat for example I get a blue system message "failed to load object". Uf i try to change hair "failed to find object". If I try to move from sim to sim "failed capabilities* (I know thats not inventory but hey I thought id toss it in)

somethings up!

added: group notices arent working, estate messages arent working and Im still getting *failed to find object* messages 15 mins later *sigh*

Hi peewee ! thanks for the reply...my inventory is loaded up good & proper..but i keep getting those *cant upload item* messages and I still cant tp or fly into my next door sim,neither can anyone else :( have sent in a coupla tickets..see when the LL's wake up it might get sorted...at some...time.....

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Are you sure it's not some sort of internet connection issue?

Do all the usuals .. like resetting your modem, router, switch, hub ... making sure the puppy hasn't chewed your network cable, etc.

lol,thanks for the advice ! No my puppy hadnt chewed anything or my kitten.and it was effecting everyone not just me..alls well now though..I sent in a ticket and voila! sorted

Venus Petrov wrote:

I was inworld about an hour after you posted your last one, Faith, and all was well on my sim.  Good luck!

Thanks Venus :) It was weird..for about an hour..then magically everything was ok...I was wondering with all the inventory fiddling if it might have set something off...who knows..:smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.