Pie menu versus Standard menu

BoboUzala

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Greetings Friends,

I have a very irritating issue, I am using the standard options menu (rectangle) and not the Pie menu (I have never been partial to the Pie menu).  The problem is the standard rectangular menu does not auto-center on the screen and is almost always non-centered in a position I can't get to many options.  I have to move the object to a high or low position so that the rectangular menu can be seen completely on the screen.  Do you guys have a solution?

Thank you!!

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, BoboUzala said:

Greetings Friends,

I have to move the object to a high or low position so that the rectangular menu can be seen completely on the screen.  Do you guys have a solution?

as said by Klytyna.. move your cam ..

another thing that might cause it being worse is if your UI size isn't standard.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

I have a diff issue wondering if any know the answer.  I don't get the pie menu, and I am trying to do something others can with it, that I can't find otherwise.  I am trying to get the script info on an object, which with at least FS you can do on pie menu, Right click for pie menu, then more, then more again, then scripts and script info.  Anyone know how to get that info on SL viewer with no pie menu?  Or is there a way to switch to pie menu?

18 hours ago, Huntress Catteneo said:

I have a diff issue wondering if any know the answer.  I don't get the pie menu, and I am trying to do something others can with it, that I can't find otherwise.  I am trying to get the script info on an object, which with at least FS you can do on pie menu, Right click for pie menu, then more, then more again, then scripts and script info.  Anyone know how to get that info on SL viewer with no pie menu?  Or is there a way to switch to pie menu?

The LL viewer doesn't have the script info feature.  As far as I know only Firestorm has it. 
The LL viewer has no pie menu option.

• Like 1

Embrace the weirdness ? some of the best people I know. Why try and be someone else who thinks they're better, when being yourelf is so much more beautiful and intriguing. Just gotta retrain your inner self sabotaging bad habits to giving yourself the credit and dignity you deserve. Just be humble with that ideology and itll bring you opportunities you'd never have thought could happen ??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.