You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I and my rl partner want to reduce his tier in our group and increase mine.  Can we simply up my tier and reduce his tier without selling land.  All land was bought for the group, some by him and some by me.  We are not concerned about land ownership as all land will continue to be held by the group.  I am confused if any land need to be sold for 0L$ between he and I.  I am thinking no since we both bought the land in the groups name and only donated tier not actual land.  Any advice would be great.  Don't want to screw this up. KHOLBI

,You would need to make sure you have enough available in your tier level.  He would (on the group profile) go to the land tab and remove his tier donation.  You would go to the land tab and increase your tier donation.  If he drops his first, there will be a message that tier donations need to be increased - this should be OK as long as you are going in right away and increasing your donation.  Or you could increase your donation amount first, then he could remove his second.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.