Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willow Bouevier

bdsm clubs?

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :). I am looking for bdsm destinations geared towards Femdoms. And those searching for a mate. Because I am. Please post your favorite spots for this. Thanks. :)

You might try Strict Venus, or the Cage Club at the Freedom Continent's BDSM HUB.   The latter isn't exclusively Femdom, though a lot of the patrons are, but it's a very friendly place where the staff will be glad to advise on other Femdom hangouts on the Freedom Continent and elsewhere  (full disclosure:  I'm involved in the management of the Freedom Continent group of regions).

18 hours ago, Willow Bouevier said:

Hey everyone :). I am looking for bdsm destinations geared towards Femdoms. And those searching for a mate. Because I am. Please post your favorite spots for this. Thanks. :)

FemDomme/MaleSub places aren't really my thing but Strict Venus, or Velvet Thorn might be worth a look, or for FemDomme/FemSub, try Amelie's Garden or the Caged Club (no not the Adult Hub place).

Personally I'd avoid the 'Cage Club' on Freedom Continent, it tends to attract a lot of "I R Natraly Dumbinant an R Masta in RL" faux Doms in system-jeans and chest-wig tattoos, looking for "RLV Slave Ho's who can't say no...", and most of the junior staff give the impression of being "50 Shades of Vanilla". Trust me you'll hate it.

2 people like this