Constant attempts to load my land

SensualSeduction1313

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a person that is constantly trying to load my land several times a day. I have sent them a message telling them they have been banned and will be reported, I have banned them from my land by using my security orb, and I have even reported them. Is there a way to keep them from even entering my region? I am on a half sim so there is only one other resident on the land. They are doing this to annoy me and harass my husband and I. They have no payment info on file and they basically have no info filled out on their profile.

Edited by Solo Linden
Idendifying information.

5 answers to this question

If the region is a private island, then someone with the appropriate land privileges (the owner, certainly) can ban people from the region, or even from all regions in that estate.  

So, if that's the case, ask the landowner for help.

You might also consider allowing entry to your parcel to group members only.  That should prevent unwanted intruders (though it's not a solution if you have a shop there, obviously).  

I suspect that your unwanted visitor isn't someone trying to annoy you but is, in fact, simply a bot that's somehow chosen your parcel at random as somewhere to park itself (either that it's a badly-programmed survey bot that keeps on returning because whatever its's supposed to do on your parcel never gets completed, because it's been sent home, so it tries again).

Anyway, region or estate ban is the way to go if possible.  If not, then restrict parcel entry to group members only or people on an access list.

Also, I don't think you should be posting  logs that identify the offending avatar.   That's against the rules here, as I understand it.

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 1

You can ban them on the parcel level using the land tools, unless the estate owner forbids that.  Then it is up to them to region or estate ban them IMO.

If you can't get them region banned, then only allow your group to rez objects and don't allow Object Entry in the Options tab of the land tools.  This prevents people from going to the parcel next door, rezzing things out and just sliding them onto your property. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.