Question

3 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, NigriDraokos said:

It's been 4 days since I made a transaction for L$ and I'm still pending to see the new balance. This never happened before.  Here is the info.

PP Statement 55.40L$.JPG

As I can see no issues on the Second Life grid status pages,

I'd be inclined to give Linden Lab a ring on one of their freephone numbers

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

1 hour ago, NigriDraokos said:

It's been 4 days since I made a transaction for L$ and I'm still pending to see the new balance. This never happened before.  Here is the info.

PP Statement 55.40L$.JPG

you most likely did not buy Linden Dollars but placed a limit buy order.

Simply check your order history to see if you were to greedy in the exchange rate... if it's off scale your money will kept on hold and you never get the L$.

You can cancel the order and your money will be put on the USD balance for next buy or fees.

When you do a limit buy always check what the current rate is. Off scale rates are useless because they won't fill.

If you want your L$ without waiting, always place a market buy order.

• Like 2

If you are unfamiliar with the way that currency exchanges work, be sure to read https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/buying-and-selling-linden-dollars-r46/Section_.1.2 before you place your first currency order.  The LindeX is not a shop.  It is a currency exchange.  You are offering to buy L$ from other SL residents.  If nobody is interested in your offer, you could wait for years before the order fills. Meanwhile, the money that you have offered to buy L$ with is being held in an escrow account by Linden Lab.  If you cancel the order, that money will be placed in the USD balance in your account, where you may use it to place a new order. I suggest that you do that (on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> LimdeX >>> Manage >>> LindeX Order History).  If you want an immediate transaction, place a Market Buy order next time.

• Like 2