ZeFenrir

Tribeca Falls. We're Active. We're Growing. We're Different

Where "Family Role Play" and "Community" are true to their definition, and where there are no plot twists, only happily ever-afters.

We have recently expanded to our 6th sim and it's already filling quickly; but we still have availability to add more neighbors to our wonderful community!

In our community you’ll find all the beacons of a town you’d want to call home. An abundance of homes and apartments available for renting, shops and commercial areas for selling your products or opening your own little slice of RP heaven. A fully functioning emergency services system including police, fire, and hospital services. Municipal buildings including DMV services, courthouse, and election processes. An event center for town and personal functions, yoga studio, gym, cafes,  gacha shops, post office, new citizen acclimatization center, state park, and more!

On top of that, we are a welcoming community for families large and small. We have wonderful scenery, two community parks and a newly founded K-12 school that is working it’s way into being full swing. If your kids aren’t of school age yet, not to worry, our childcare center can cover you there too! We also have a local chapel for weddings and church services!

Combine all of the above with a caring and passionate staff who desire to not only see, but partake in some of the best family RP in SL, and you have a winning combination. Day to day life is filled with interactions, events and much more. So what are you waiting for? Stop on by and see us, ask questions, and have a look around! We hope that once you do, you’ll decide to be our newest community members!

Been searching for that wonderful Family Role-Play community, but having no luck?

Well, your search can stop now. Come on over and see how life is in Tribeca Falls. We’re a young and growing community with an excellent foundation of families who are truly a part of an immersive and satisfying roleplay environment.

If you’re looking to find work in one of our municipal RP roles before you come to town, please visit our hiring thread!

(Find Us In SL: Tribeca Falls, Axton County)

Your Future Neighbors,

Fenrir & Angie PenHallow, Founders

tribecafallslogov1.png

• Like 1

This is just a friendly warning based on experiences seen today with this community. If you enjoy receiving verbal abuse over voice in the street from someone who does not get their way and is considered "core" staff, followed by both owners griefing a personal sim and providing more verbal abuse over voice then I would highly recommend this community. 

The actions of those involved including what was said was disgusting, and I hope to stop further cases like this with just a friendly warning. Based on this I would not recommend this community, but to stay far away. 

On behalf of Tribeca I would like to extend the invitation for the above person to show any evidence to myself as an owner of this interaction, and I will personally ensure that staff is eliminated. However, barring proof, and knowing that our public areas don't have voice enabled currently, I'd have to say this is likely someone with an ulterior motive. But don't take my word for it as an owner, come and ask our citizens if the above is Tribeca, or if this is just slander from an alt character who is in one group, with no payment information on file. Facts cannot and should not be a paper in the wind.

With Integrity,

Fenrir PenHallow

Since the day I started playing secondlife I always had trouble meeting good people... and really any person for that matter. I'm not into the X rated stuff of Secondlife at all... and I've moved around in a bunch of clans in bloodlines but wasn't able to find my place where I belonged. Then I found Tribeca where i really was able to make a realistic "second life" for myself. The community is really developed and there is many personalities and many different ages of people in tribeca. The 2 owners are probably the most nicest people I've met in secondlife. If you family rp I recommend strongly that you check this community out in person. Also if you've never rped before still head on over as it is a very amazing experience that doesn't exist anywhere else in Secondlife. It's really easy to rp and if you see me around I'll teach you. 

Anyway thank you Fen and Angie for all your terrific hard work in this truly amazing community!

Does your community accept newbs? Truth be told I was a member of the Second Life community roughly a year and a half ago, but real life got in the way. I've just recently created this new account and as soon as I am done tweaking my avi to something that really suits me, I was going to look for an active and family friendly roleplay neighborhood. I know that (for good reason) many communities all over the grid are cautious over newly created accounts, so instead of causing problems by showing up randomly, I thought I would ask if there are any hard rules Tribeca Falls has against new members? I can and will abide by all community rules if you will accept me. But like I said, I'm still working on my avatar, so it may be awhile. 

Thank you to our citizens for reaching out publicly and voicing their thoughts on who we are, and how we are. We love you Tribeca. For those of you who haven't experienced us for yourselves yet, please stop on by Tribeca Falls. K-12 school's next term starts the first week of April, Bowling League, a full RP service hospital, and so many things on the horizon!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 5:38 PM, roryaurora said:

Does your community accept newbs? Truth be told I was a member of the Second Life community roughly a year and a half ago, but real life got in the way. I've just recently created this new account and as soon as I am done tweaking my avi to something that really suits me, I was going to look for an active and family friendly roleplay neighborhood. I know that (for good reason) many communities all over the grid are cautious over newly created accounts, so instead of causing problems by showing up randomly, I thought I would ask if there are any hard rules Tribeca Falls has against new members? I can and will abide by all community rules if you will accept me. But like I said, I'm still working on my avatar, so it may be awhile. 

Tribeca is a very friendly and accepting community no matter who you are! If you need help with anything we've got members willing to help, myself included. If you come on down and give me a shout ill be happy to show you around!

Edited by Syntech Cisse

I have to say that of all the role play communities I have been to, Tribeca Falls is beyond the best. The folks here are so welcoming and you really get a family feel right off the bat. They really care about making you feel at home, and put in a ton of work to make the sims look amazing. All of the events and effort put into the place really shines through, and I don't think I could be more happy to watch it grow! Thank you guys!! 

• Like 1