xIITaylorIIx

Searching Order History

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to search a specific order on x-hundred pages without going through them all? Search bar at top brings me directly to merchants page and Ctrl + F is not an option here :D

Thx Amethyst, hopefully the creator will accept my screenshot of the bought item in my inventory or maybe he/she has an easier way of finding my purchase :)

If you know the name of the item you purchased, try to download your transaction history from your account page instead. You can get your transactions as CSV, XLS or XML do your search there from there. As you find your transaction ID, send it to the merchant, it might help them to find your purchase more easily.

You should be able to submit a case to LL and ask them nicely if they can help you by pulling up the order number for you.  Let them know you are trying to locate the order number itself and would like help.  Provide them with the sellers name and the item name.  They should be able to get that information for you.