Sizzelle

MAGE Magazine presents Issue 23

MAGE Magazine is a monthly magazine produced by artists in the virtual world. This month’s issue features images produced by Ozymandius King, Andressa DePrims, Cameron Cove, Sizzelle and 0THELLA. Please support independent art by liking, sharing, subscribing and adding our videos to your playlists. You can also visit our website at http://0zymandius.wix.com/magemagazine

• Like 2

My pleasure Cam, and thanks for the compliment. I like what you've done with Mez the Truly Awesome. Very funny :D

• Like 2

Good to hear, although Othella should get the credit if you thought it was funny as she wrote the story. So are you planning on "introducing" yourself?

• Like 2

On March 23, 2017 at 6:13 AM, CameronCove said:

Good to hear, although Othella should get the credit if you thought it was funny as she wrote the story. So are you planning on "introducing" yourself?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaa xD

Ooops, maybe I should have typed ROFLMAO

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sizzelle said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaa xD

Ooops, maybe I should have typed ROFLMAO

With such a jovial response to my query perhaps I should give writing comedy a try. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CameronCove said:

With such a jovial response to my query perhaps I should give writing comedy a try. 

Any ideas you have for Mez the truly Awesome or any other story ideas for MAGE Magazine are always appreciated.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2017 at 1:58 PM, 0THELLA said:

Any ideas you have for Mez the truly Awesome or any other story ideas for MAGE Magazine are always appreciated.

I might have a couple of ideas. :)

• Like 1