AlexandriteGem

Progeny, griefer attacks

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been secretly collecting the souls of everybody that posts on the forums.  I keep them in a Jim Beam commemorative bottle of young Elvis Presley.  Sometimes I summon two out and make them battle like pokemon. So far 3Ring Binder is the soul battle champion.

Last night I dreamed I was logged into SL. None of my animations were working. It seemed like my AO was broken. Then I realized my avatar was rendering as a particle. There was nothing I could do. It was horrible because I couldn't turn my good side toward people.

This was your doing, I know it.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, ByteMoi said:

I I have never heard of, consented to participate in nor lend my name to Progeny; yet I was greeted with "oh, you like to play with vampires huh?"

it's in fact meaning nothing, but if you really want.. see if you can get the Forsaken Ring of Angels.

It's a invisible tool that reveals to you if there are progeny players around.

One thing they mostly hate... copy paste the result of the scanner in open chat... most will be gone in a few seconds.

19 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

So far 3Ring Binder is the soul battle champion.

Is she still around?  I haven't talked to her in ages, but then again I was gone for quite a while.

Oh this old chestnut again...

If I stand next to you, state that I have tickled you til you wee your pants, and proudly exclaim in local that you are permanently covered in urine...have I altered you in a "system"?  Are you really covered in urine? Does the fact that I textually made you wee your pants and exclaimed it to anyone in the vicinity mean you are now forever covered in urine? How about if I go to my own virtual blog and add your av name to a list of people I have made wee their pants over the years? 

Same concept...different example...same outcome.

No "system" has altered you, your av, or your sl, lol, no amount of me posting your av name and stating that your av is now permanently covered in urine on any website, will actually make it true(in rl, or in sl). You can just as easily ignore my claims as I can type them.

It's really a silly argument when all is said and done. None of these "systems" and lists of av names, is associated with the sl network, none of them alter your sl self, none of them alter your rl self, none of them cost you a dime, none of them *have* to have any impact on you at all. It really is no different than my example. People *allowing* it to have an impact on their lives, sl or rl, are doing more detriment to their own enjoyment than these systems are, lol.

Edited by Tari Landar
  • Thanks 1

Oh no. and to think , all the people in this thread I got pregnant without their knowledge with my uber super secret Impreginator_3000. Don't ask. It's super secret! There. You have all been duly violated :)

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Hunter Stern said:

Oh no. and to think , all the people in this thread I got pregnant without their knowledge with my uber super secret Impreginator_3000. Don't ask. It's super secret! There. You have all been duly violated :)

That was you!  Now I know where to send the child support bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seriously wonder if any person has tried to get out of child support with the argument of "But your Honor... I can't pay until I get my Cash-Out from Second Life" lol

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2017 at 1:56 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

it's in fact meaning nothing, but if you really want.. see if you can get the Forsaken Ring of Angels.

It's a invisible tool that reveals to you if there are progeny players around.

One thing they mostly hate... copy paste the result of the scanner in open chat... most will be gone in a few seconds.

Is this Forsaken Ring of Angels STILL around/ available ???  cause if it is I NEED one as was bothered at Blueberry's just today 

1 hour ago, JayBird85 said:

Is this Forsaken Ring of Angels STILL around/ available ???  cause if it is I NEED one as was bothered at Blueberry's just today 

I have an even better idea, build a similar ring, rewrite the code so it scans for Progeny and Hunger (same game different name), but make it also communicate with an external database (apparently this is allowed to happen, right?) so that it reports found vampires there. Then build an API so advanced security orbs can tap into that database. Will need some codeslinging but can be done, both with an inworld database or a web based one (after all we are allowed to ban people for whatever reason we have, right?).

Seeing these threads rise again and again from the grave I deem it is time someone did this. Because it will put both the vampires and the threads to eternal rest  ^^

PS: sent you a simlilar ring 

PPS: if you were bothered it was most likely Vampire players form Netherworlds or Bloodlines. You won't notice the Progeny and Hunger wannabes (unless they brag about it, which fits my idea what psychopaths would do, hurt you in a way you cannot prevent and then get a mental high by rubbing that fact into your face).

Edited by Fionalein
postscriptums, spelling

Obvious that the annoyance is not just me. If anyone comes up with anything to push these losers away, he will make good money

Someone gave me an attachment called Leash Holder Ring which does scan anywhere and lists those wearing Progeny attachments, and which attachments they are. It helps to know who to get away from.

I got it from someone very close to the creator of the Progeny, without becoming one of them.

Three things:

One: If anyone has the progeny detection rings or anything like them I would appreciate a copy of them as nothing pings in the market place. Thank you so very much.

Two: I would be hugely less bothered by all vampyre sims, if humans could arm and fight back. Vampires need for secrecy has always been paramount to their survival, as was population control, because once humans became aware and fought back, nests would die very quickly. So let us have weapons that if we find you we can make you bleed, lose souls etc. Then we call it fair. I had garlic day two I rejoined SL, hunger/progeny needs it as well. Or better garlic AND weapons that make them lose blood.

Three: As for the idea that a bite with no notification, no bothering you is fine, a question then. If I sneak into your bedroom/bathroom/change room and take a picture thats cool right? I didnt interrupt you in away, didnt impede you, didnt ask you anything. I just took a bit of you and left. Something to think on. I value my personal space be it real or virtual highly, Sorry thats just me. 

18 minutes ago, AlexandriteGem said:

You bet!
It is your birthday today!

.... me checks....

nope :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It appears that progeny and vampire threads are often necro threads.

Literally? :9

He just copied and pasted the last message LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It appears that progeny and vampire threads are often necro threads.

37 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Literally? :9

I think the technical term would be "un-necro."

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AlexandriteGem said:

Free in the Marketplace. Come and get yours and give away to friends...

Progeny Detector ring, FREE

did you create it or putted the free circulating one on MP?... you also might want to change the picture, those ffffuuu... suggest adult language while you putted in in general.

• Like 2

Corrected the F and the U.... good point.
And I am not telling you or anyone about how I got it.
Others are selling the same HUD. It should be made available for free. If I do not want to be part of your role play, I should not have to be.

That is all....

• Thanks 1