Hello there!

I am Zethnos (or just Zeth for short). I am located on the east coast of the USA (Timezone EST/EDT). I am a male over the age of 18. Yes I do use voice. I only speak English. My avi is over 3 years old.

The only times I can not be on SL are:

4pm-8pm: Mondays - Wednesdays SLT

2pm-8pm: Thursdays SLT

DJ/Host/Manage - (I can also train DJs & Hosts)

I have been a DJ and Host for about 2 years in SL, working in various clubs and doing private events. I only play metal and electronic music. As a DJ I have hosted myself in many clubs where they were short on hosts or had no hosts. I have also been a regular host for a while as well. After about a year and a half of DJing & Hosting, I became a DJ manager. This lasted a few months and then was promoted to a general manager for a few months. I then took a break from SL to focus on RL. I have been back in SL for a few months now.

Graphic/Web Design

My RL profession for the last 4 years has be as a freelance graphic and web designer. I have my own business, website, and all. I can make simple and complex sites for almost any need. My skills as a graphic designer are in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and a few other programs as well. I can make logos, images, and textures for almost any need (some limits do apply).

My Requirements & Contact

100% NO DRAMA - I am a very relaxed person, but I have no tolerance for drama at all.

If working for tips, I will need at least a rough estimate of how much I can be expected to earn.

If working on a weekly payment, I will need to know what you are offering to pay.

If you are looking to hire me for a one time project, all details can be discussed in private.

Best way to contact me is through SL (Zethnos Resident). If I don't respond to IMs or am offline, please leave a notecard.