Individual Land to Group Owned Land

Zero Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a parcel on the mainland as an individual and after I bought it I deeded it to my group etc. Will the group owned land bonus kick in automatically or did I need to first buy the land for the group at the beginning? Is there anyway to fix this if possible to gain the discount? This is confusing lol. Thank you.

No this is not really what it is.

I will give you a example.

If you have a tier level of 4096sqm + 512 you have also free = 4608 sqm you can hold with your account paying 25 dollar.

If you want to buy more you need to go to the next level with 8192sqm. The 10% is a bonus so you can manage 4608+10% without to be in need to rise your limit and pay more monthly costs. Its not you pay less just because of this.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The bonus is reflected in group is reflected immediately when you add "contribution". The 10% extra holding power is displayed in "Land available". You do not need to wait for next billing cycle. You get extra land holding power, but doesn't make you pay less unless you can kick down a tier due to the 10% bonus.

ag2.jpg

Edited by iamyourneighbour

On 3/16/2017 at 0:51 AM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I bought a parcel on the mainland as an individual and after I bought it I deeded it to my group etc. Will the group owned land bonus kick in automatically or did I need to first buy the land for the group at the beginning? Is there anyway to fix this if possible to gain the discount? This is confusing lol. Thank you.

Basically, if you bought a 512 sq m plot, deeded it to the group and donated your Premium free 512 sq m, the group Land tab would then show an additional 51 sq m available (10% of the 512).  If you donate 1024 sq m, the group will automatically get an additional 102 sq m of tier due to the bonus.  The bonus doesn't usually help much with small tier donations, but can help out a bit when you get into larger amounts of land.

ETA - And I just noticed that the previous response was to a thread more than a month old.  Oh well.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.