Dislike everyone and pretend you don't and you will fit right in ,  or else learn to hate which is far more self-destructive .

The block feature is entirely useless against someone who has 50 alts so your better off just slagging them off in public every time they try to speak to you .

Edited by cunomar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this is an excellent idea to have a topic with some useful tips. I have pinned this thread so that it will continue to stay at the top of the forum.

As we are all learning how this new Forum works I am seeing helpful hints scattered through many threads. I've started this thread to help consolidate helpful hints in one place. The above i

The biggest problem is rehashing old info.  What was a common solution last year could be a problem of its own now.  Second Life is in a state of constant change.  Sims come and go.  Procedures get re

Posted Images

It may have been pointed out once before but learn to use the forum search feature. You might find a topic similar to what you are thinking about asking that you can just necro post in instead. You will get a lot of love from the forumites for doing so.

• Haha 2