Sign in to follow this  
Madelaine McMasters

Tapping the Mic

Question

Okay Kids, let's see if we can answer our own questions! And the first question I have is...

Can we actually have back and forth discussions?

Okay, I've gone forth, someone get back to me!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, XxOBL1V10NxX said:

Can you please help me with the graphics card problem? It can be read in the newest technical post. Plz help me!

simply wait in thát post till somebody responds... a good example where the reply function in QA isn't meant for

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!               sa1363.jpg

I just figured out you can't post pictures here anymore...but you CAN post LINKS to pictures and they'll show up as pictures.  Like the one above.  Let me know if anyone figures out how to upload images from your hard drive and post 'em.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

I don't see a way to upload images... that means there will be a load of broken image links as time passes.

Flickr share links work for images, just add them as text, not media. The image has a 'click & drag to position... doesn't seem to work. May be I need a smaller image. 

Life looking over your sholder...

There is also no way to get to the HTML...

I couldn't add Flickr Share link and then enter text after/below it. I had to delete the image, enter the text, then paste the share in the middle...

32514814273_62a099d37c_h.jpg

Next is this test of a Flickr image link taken from Flickr's BBC code.

Clicking the little magnify glass in the compose window shows the desktop, tablet, and phone view of the page. I suppose this is why there are no size controls on the image insert.