Search for Survivors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

That is cute, what ever it is.

Thanks!

Hey looks like liking a post gives reputation. I brought you up to 1. Wasn't there a similar system in the last forum, but it was disabled for most sections? Looks like it is on everywhere now.

20 minutes ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

Also have a join date of 2007, and this Forum date shows 2009......  not tripping tho, it's cool.  So looks like you can reply to the 'topic' but not to the person individually, I don't see a reply button on each post......  (yeah, I'm bright like that)  Ok!  

the quote button let's me reply to you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Is anybody out there?

Smiling. On my very first look on the very first day the new SL Forum comes online who do I see kicking the doors open but you. I cannot tell you what a pleasure that was. It was nice to see right here in these two pages so many other names: Maureen, Pamela, Treasure, Perrie, Luga(I can't attempt the rest) and the ones I missed because I was in a rush. I like that the forum software grabbed a representative fragment of one of my old saved images to do my avatar badge.

I know I've been absent from the SL Forum, from inworld, and from the Feed (no excuse for that) but I will improve (I'm like wine in that regard I hope).

It's almost over but I'll wish you a lovely Pi Day anyway. It was absolutely lovely to see you, just as it always is.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Smiling. On my very first look on the very first day the new SL Forum comes online who do I see kicking the doors open but you. I cannot tell you what a pleasure that was. It was nice to see right here in these two pages so many other names: Maureen, Pamela, Treasure, Perrie, Luga(I can't attempt the rest) and the ones I missed because I was in a rush. I like that the forum software grabbed a representative fragment of one of my old saved images to do my avatar badge.

I know I've been absent from the SL Forum, from inworld, and from the Feed (no excuse for that) but I will improve (I'm like wine in that regard I hope).

It's almost over but I'll wish you a lovely Pi Day anyway. It was absolutely lovely to see you, just as it always is.

Me, too.  What you said.  Going to do better, been absent for a bit, but still here.  Good to see everyone.

11 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Is anybody out there?

Forum apocalypse survivor checking in....ham radio batteries getting weaker by the day...send supplies....many wounded....clearing landing area for evacuation of casualties...coordinates encrypted...use recent number set to decode...caution, encryption data likely compromised...

...and hurry!   For God's sake hurry!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

So nice to see you too, Dil!

SLU this ain't, but we'll hang up new curtains and a few pictures (if Perrie can get it working) and it'll feel like home.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.