Sign in to follow this  
WhiteBoi360

Shoes keep disappearing

I've had a couple pair of shoes do this to me now... They will work fine one day, and the next, and then sometimes you log out for a bit and back in and one of the shoes is gone for good lol.   What I mean is, the folder and the shoes and shoe shaper is still in my inventory.. but when I put the pair of shoes on, one of the shoes never becomes visible, so its like I'm only wearing one show and one foot is barefoot.  This has been happening alot...

Is there anyway around it? or is there any way to fix the shoe?  I really dont wanna have to go out and look for the exact same pair each time this happens

Are you wearing shoes with invisiprims or shoes with the alpha layer?  Many shoes come with both options but you should only choose one of the options.   Sometimes when one teleports, one might lose a prim bit of clothing but it is not normal for bits of shoes to go missing frequently.

Sounds like a basic pair of prim shoes.  Beats me.  They *are* freebies, though.  You could go back to the freebie shop and find another pair if you do not wish to buy a pair.

Your feet might be too big on your shape for the shoes to display correctly.

Last time I checked, prim shoes dont adjust depending on your feet size.

Try wearing socks underneath!

~K

This happened to me one time. One shoe just vanished!  About a week later I was looking at my house from the outside and I saw a bump on the wall-sticking partly out. Clicking on it I found it was my missing shoe! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!