Looking for Friends, I hope this is the right place ;p

CheekiChica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey to all!

Looking for friends as I often keep to myself and don't get out too much in the SL world, I have two SL stores that keep me pretty busy, but I'm looking to change that! I am online quite often, friendly and chatty, I'm pretty open about myself and have many interests. I'm kinda all over the place here in my writing but Im not too sure of what all to write lol.

I like the whole fantasy theme in SL at the moment and currently enrolled in a Gorean Kajira course...so I guess I'm into rp again too ;p I currently make clothes, tattoos, appliers, skins, makeup, furniture, plants, houses...I tend to get bored and just figure out how to make stuff.

I'm from the US (PST or SLT). So send me an IM and lets be friends...or at least come say Hi, I got free gifts at my stores lol. 

Coh I am always looking for free gifts, the only thing I can make are paintings, I have 4 stores where I try to sell them, I am Eastern time, and don't often get on late, at least not for very long.  Lately when online I am preoccupied with planning my SL wedding so if you read this before you hear from me, drop me a line.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.