Building permissions.. and apparently I'm not allowed to write a ticket?

Jenny Hispidus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a member of group which gives me permission to build on my own parcel. I have been bulding there for some time, but lately permissions in general were changed. Nonetheless, I have specific permission to build there. I have been assured of this by the person who gives out permissions.

At intermittent intervals, when I attempt to create an object I don't have permission. I will go to my parcel and create something... and a minute later try to create something else. And when I get to the second object, I get the "do not permission to build" message.

Sounds like a bug doesn't it?

Well I'd love to file a ticket.. but apparently. I can't. I keep loggin in when I go to the site to log a ticket, but it doesn't seem to stick. I fill in my name, give my password... and the next screen tells me I still need to log in. Which I means I can't write a ticket. I have logged in 20 times now, and it keeps returning me to a screen which tells me I'm not logged in.

So, what do I do now?

2 answers to this question

First check if you can login to http://secondlife.com/

Then go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  do not login, fill in the email address of your account instead & submit a ticket in the category SL Web Login issues.

Explainthe problem with logging into support (and the website if that failed too) & also the problems your are having inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.