I bought a car in Bay City and never received it.

DagonThyne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure what the store is called, but there is a small shop in Bay City which sells full sized drivable models of various Plymouth vehicles.  I bought their 1958 Plymouth Fury (the car from the movie Christine) and it said to allow 15 minutes for delivery.  I never received it.  I am still out the L$1000 I paid for it.  Does anyone know what this store is called, or better yet, who owns it, so I can contact them?

DagonThyne wrote:

Does anyone know what this store is called, or better yet, who owns it, so I can contact them?

Your teleport history may have the location. 

If it's a recent purchase your transaction history will have the person you paid and the region name. https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history/?lang=en-US

Other than that you will need to go around Bay City looking for it again, a fun way to spend an afternoon, it's a lovely town to explore.

DagonThyne wrote:

I'm not sure what the store is called, but there is a small shop in Bay City which sells full sized drivable models of various Plymouth vehicles.  I bought their 1958 Plymouth Fury (the car from the movie Christine) and it said to allow 15 minutes for delivery.  I never received it.  I am still out the L$1000 I paid for it.  Does anyone know what this store is called, or better yet, who owns it, so I can contact them?

Sounds like Primouth Motors - the owner is "akhenatan Grommet."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.