Review MP product

Caenir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I want to show you my product and get your ideas and comments. My product is a script and it designed to work for any prim.

Here is the product here and i want all of you to tell me what can i improve. This is my first product in MP

nevermind

Thanks

Alwin Alcott wrote:

Caenir wrote:

What is against guidelines ? I didn't understand what you mean. Sorry for my English

means... it's forbidden to advertise

Discussion area for inworld and Marketplace merchants to exchange business and marketing ideas.

I'm not advertising, i want review in forums, not in marketplace. If it's still against rules what is the idea of this `merchant` forum ?

If you actually want a review of your script, you could post the script in the SCRIPTING forum where folks there actually know how scripts work :D. There are plenty of merchants that don't script. 

Community Guidlines for the forums are linked in the sidebar. Here is the link: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

To explain further

The link you provide requires someone to purchase the script to review it.  That's why it would be considered advertising in the forum.  You can't advertise a product unless there is a category for it and there isn't one for scripts, only for land.

If you don't want to post your script in the LSL Scripting forum then you can offer to send it no mod/no copy to any scripter that wants to give you feedback, or as copy only to someone if you just want someone to put it in a prim to test it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.