I need to have all transactions in linden that I have made over the last three years.

Akilikos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

impossible... and it's clearly stated at the website: These are your Linden Dollar (L$) transactions for the previous 32 days

There is no more unless you saved it yourself on your hd.

contact LL if you have questions about it. This are forums and can be of none help in this matter.

• Like 1

That's nice, dear. 

We can't help you, since this is a resident-to-resident help forum and no Lindens ever actually visit here. The website clearly tells you, when you check your transaction history, that you can access up to 32 days worth of transactions and no more. If you need a more complete history, you must manually save your transaction history somewhere else, and do so at least every 32 days. Since it appears you didn't do so, those records are lost. 

Your lawyer can contact LL offically and request records. If they still exist anywhere, LL's legal team can work with your lawyer to find those records, but that's if LL saves them in any way. If they're erased and not just archived or what have you, they're gone, and you're out of luck. 

• Like 3

Previous responses were great just wanted to add that I would highly recommend from here on out saving your records in case you ever run into this issue again especially if you are very much still active in SL. Mark a calendar to alert you monthly to log into your SL dashboard to download the records. I had to get into the habit of this. 

Edited by Lisa006 Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.