Market place items not sending

scdaluz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried to purchase both in world and on market place, the items are confirming payment and I have contacted the Seller because they are not getting delivered,  The seller is not responding, but is online, when I check profile of seller, it says contact another profile so I do this and it is a bot which tells me to do all these steps which I do but none of them work and when you tell the bot this it says it will contact a live rep to help resolve, but no contact has been made to myself from any live person to me.   This is a little frustrating, is there issues in SL market to cause problems in delivery of items?  I am a premium member but do not know how to contact support to report this issue.  this has been like this for nearly a week now and I am getting extremely frustrated here.  I would like to know if anyone else is having this issue or if it is just me alone?  also how do you contact direct support as a premium member that we are supposed to get if you pay for membership?

7 answers to this question

Hi, did you check your order history in Marketplace? You should check if your order was delivered or not and in case of error delivery read exactly why.

1. Login to the Marketplace.
  2. Click My Marketplace and click My Account.
  3. On the left, click Order history. You can also check other account-specific information here.
    Marketplace-Order-history.png

You can read more about thi in http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700195

To learn how to send tiket go here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-contact-customer-support/ta-p/739385

• Like 1

ok so there is no way to get the refund if they refuse to send items after point of sale in world... understood then and thanks catwise, I have been delivered items according to the site but they never reached me in world, I have been logged on for a long time and no luck I have contacted seller and they are not responding, as Peter says I am pretty much S.O.L. I will just not be doing any further business with Sine Wave...

ok so there is no way to get the refund if they refuse to send items after point of sale in world... understood then and thanks catwise, I have been delivered items according to the site but they never reached me in world, I have been logged on for a long time and no luck I have contacted seller and they are not responding, as Peter says I am pretty much S.O.L. I will just not be doing any further business with Sine Wave...

Guess there is no real way to get a refund this is ok then... a little disapointed that vendors who falsely take linden without giving products is allowed by LL apparently... I thought they may remove a store if the seller is not responding to any customer service requests... this was why I try to contact LL... the seller is not just doing this to me, but 10 others that I know this week alone...

i have ordered and paid my $ for an item through the market and it says it was delivered but i never got it and appears i am out $399 as i can't contact the owner of the store and there is no way to get help What am i supposed to do get - where is the help a premium member is supposed to be able to access? seems the market is just a rip off this has happened to me before.

WHY does the market place allow vendors to sell things when it seems the vendors no longer exist or the shops are just not contactable How can you have any faith in the market place when you just get ripped off with no recourse????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.