Im currently premium member, how can I upgrade to rent home with 45 scenes??

DiamondDalia Cliassi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

DiamondDalia Cliassi wrote:

Im currently a premium member and just recently changed location however its not meeting my needs.  I saw that there are rentals with change of scenes.  How can I apply my premium benefits. Thank you. DiamondDalia Cliassi

You don't even have to be a premium member to enjoy rentals with change of scenes (or any rental). 

But if you remain as a premium member, you will still get the full use of any premium members only areas (such as the sandboxes), have the benefit of Live Chat if you need any help with anything technical, and any free gifts that occasionally are given to the premium members, and weekly stipend, if you joined when weekly stipend was given out. 

It is important to note though that if you rent from someone, any complaint you may have about your rented home must be addressed to your landlord - Linden Lab will not be your landlord. 

You can't apply your premium benefits to that. Those offers are made by normal users, who rent out skyboxes with such set ups to other people. So this is not renting from LL directly, which means that your benefit of free 512m² does not apply here at all. It also comes with all the downsides of renting from another person.

You don't need to rent to have changable scenes.  All you need is a parcel where you can rez a skybox.  It could be a parcel that you rent, but it could just as easily be a parcel that you buy.  If you buy it on the Mainland, your Premium land fee waiver will apply to the monthly land fees. 

Things to think about:

You are not allowed to have a skybox on a Linden Home parcel, so that is not an option.

If you own your own parcel, you are responsible for paying the monthly fees (or any part of them that is not covered by your Premium waiver) directly to Linden Lab. 

Remember that anything that you put on your parcel must be within your Land Impact (L.I.) allowance and must fit physically within your parcel boundaries.

You can buy scenery surrounds in Marketplace and in many in-world stores.  They are extremely easy to set up and reasonably inexpensive..  I have had one around my skybox for several years.  Do shop around, though, because there's quite a range of scenery choices.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.