I have puchased a land and I don't have permission to rez my purchased object. why?

suares55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have puchased a land and I don't have permission to rez my purchased object. It is a complete shape. When I tried to rez I get the following message: "Can't rez object at { 17.1736, 207.988, 30.0654 } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership." What action should I take. I have not been to SL for a long time. (land shows red) I might have missed some action. Please help. Cheers.

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, suares55

If you own the land, you should have permission to rez on your land.

However, if you are trying to rez anything on your land, but are not aiming your rez point correctly on your land, or if there is something overlapping from an adjacent land causing what it is you are trying to rez to go off course, then you will get the message you have seen, about not having permission.

• Like 1

Double-check to see if you're trying to rez your item on group-land and you're not wearing the group tag, or you're trying to rez on a mega prim or mesh.  All 3 will give you the same error message.  

To fix any or all 3, wear the correct group tag and make sure that the spot you're trying to drop your rezzed item is not a megaprim or landing on mesh (which loooks like a regular prim or sculpty)  

You might also be landing on abandoned land or Protected Water. Please check and see if your build is overlapping your parcel boundaries and hitting someone else's.  I hope this helps!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.