Sign in to follow this  
valerie Inshan

A midnight thread...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh Mari! I don't deserve your sweet words... You are so kind and such a beautiful person! Your photo is awesome! thank you so so much!

Snapshot_098.jpg

Berlin, the city that never sleeps!

Mind you, I could try and make a photo in the other side of town but it is too dangerous there at night...

This is probably my favorite picture of myself. Just sitting on my beach. So simple but it has always said so much to me about why I loved SL. I used to have it framed and hanging in my house (when I had an SL house)

Purity.jpg

This is a business park I did. It's not finished in this picture (still working on the ground textures and grass then) but it always looked so pretty at night so I thought I'd include it:

Bisbee-Entrance_003.jpg

Great photo, Jo! You have such a sharp sense of perfecting every detail. It looks so real and mysterious at the same, it does make me want to stroll across these streets!

I can certainly understand why this first photo is your favorite, Kascha, it is just beautiful! Simple as you said, but so poetic and soft... Just lovely!

Kelinda and Venus! Lovely photos, both of you! And the lights setting are so perfect! Who wouldn't dive for a midnight swim with you?! :smileyhappy:

Great thread!  I adore the SL moon (tho I do sometimes wish it wasn't always a full moon).  When I get back to the "big" computer I will post a pic or two.  Amazing pics everyone!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

I love the night .... soooo romantic :smileysurprised: *meows*

WILDCATNIGHTMISSION.jpg

I love this picture. It just....I dunno what it just is, but I love it.

btw I have sent a number of people to the 'plotting' link that I first saw in your sig—I can always tell when they're reading it because I hear the laughter. Our current kitty is in perpetual 'failed ambush' mode, it seems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.