Can this be fixed?

StilettoSara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Or is it just to buy a new body?

I mean first of all "who" can ever have known of that when you click on apply, to texturing your breasts,
then you also color your arms and full upper body with arms, hands . Not head though.

I then click on my skin appliers and add back the correct tone for my hands and take a look at bottom and all looks just good. But the top is totally ruined and I get this message: https://gyazo.com/b1867bccebf426634df356fdebaea741

And seen from back my body looks like this now: https://gyazo.com/7e72a077b6a03adcbaf6154b4aab4ace

I made a new copy of the skin i bought and tried that way. I tried older skins, but no, it has nothing to do with the skin it seems
because noting happens. So it must be the Body that is "destroyed". I don't get clever at all on this. With my other body brand I could have fixed this problem but for Slink Hourglass I have no idea of what to go on with from here?

So my question is if there is anything at all I can do, to fix this? Or must I buy a new body? And somewhere in the future
I might stand there again, prepared to add  other breasts and using their HUDS and voila....the breasts texture get adopted to my skin once more? And then I will have months of work to add back a new body to all saved outfits?

I am thankful for any good tip that might solve one hopefully easy thing, but that for me now is one impossible task to solve myself.

Best Regards Sara

Well the obvious thing would be to go to the store and pick up a new copy of the body from the redelivery terminal.  

It sounds like it was the applier with the add on breasts that was the issue maybe?   I have never had add on body parts but I do know that some skin manufacturers have special appliers for various "parts". If you don't have a skin that has that applier then you can't apply skin to your breasts or other add on part.

Was it you who asked for add-on breasts for mesh bodies, since the mesh bodies breasts is not big enough?

I have heard - not experienced it myself - that some Omega channels listen to other Omega channels. So if you used an Omega applier for breasts, was it possible that an Slink body Omega relay was also listening?

Just me thinking loud. If I remember right and you was using a breast applier, try to wear the breasts first and texture them, then take off the HUD and breasts, wear the Slink body and hands/feet, texture them then add the breasts.

Agree with the other poster, about getting a redeliver. But did you know that you should have the first Slink box in your inventory, in the objects folder? You can rezz it again, and get a fresh copy as many times as you wish.

I say thank you to you as well. It is such a difference between this and Brazilia that i have been into

for last almost 3½ years.

I take a step each day and will learn the way of saving outfits these days bc way way way more complicated than
I ever experienced it. One head and one body for each outfit i save.... On the other hand that is what i do for my slink
feet since years back.

Hugs/Sara

For future reference, when you do a manual tint, you have to take that tint off. You've tinted a different layer than what the skin goes on so when you use the applier, the tint stays. Probably easier to get a redelivery. In fact, today Slink released an update all their bodies so you need to get one anyway.

If you've done any building you know about this...Rez a cube then edit it. Go into the color area and add a color to it. Now go to your library and add any texture from it. You'll see that even though you've added a texture, the color is still there. That's what happened with your body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.