Where do I buy spray paint?

Travesty87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

It's actually quite possible to create spray paint.  If you do a simple search in Marketplace, you'll find quite a few for sale.  The catch, of course, is that the paint is a particle display, so it is temporary.  It will disappear in 30 seconds, tops.  Still, if you wanted to use it for performance art, you could. (If you used it to make a nuisance of yourself, you could find yourself ejected or banned from a lot of places, too.)

• Like 1

On 2/12/2017 at 7:20 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

Maybe if you told us what business you want to start, we could help you figure out how to do it.  But if you wanna be a tagger, you'll have to stick to Real Life.

i would like to spray the particles and then freeze the formation to be converted to a prim. 

56 minutes ago, Travesty87 said:

i would like to spray the particles and then freeze the formation to be converted to a prim.

to do something like this then it could be emulated

an aerosol can held in the hand which animates the avatar and emits a particle stream at a canvas prim

the canvas prim face would use a pre-drawn texture (or library of choosable pre-drawn textures). A texture that acts as a slide show where each slide is a stage in the drawing process - from blank canvas to completed drawing

@Nova Convair shows here the different ways a slide show can be done

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/444851-help-cells-on-a-texture/

Edited by Mollymews
typeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.