I saw on Youtube that avatars are able to have sex in Second Life. How do I do that?

SilverShadowhunter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Just as in RL, there's a whole industry built around sex-related items.  They're not too hard to find, although you do need to be over 18 years old and therefore able to visit non-G rated places and view sections of the Marketplace that are rated above G.  Look for some obvious things first, like beds that have built-in animations.  Just as in RL, of course, there's a world of difference between knowing how to have sex and having the brains to know when to do it and with whom.  You're on your own there.  Just remember that there's a real person behind every avatar in SL.

• Like 3

If you visit the Adult Hub inworld, you'll find the staff there will glad to advise you.  The Adult Hub is part of a group of new-resident-friendly regions that are particularly aimed at people who want to explore Adult SL, and this is the sort of question the Hub staff are there to answer  (full disclosure:  I'm involved in the management of the group of regions)..

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.