Returning merchandise

funkilicous

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi funkilicous,

If the item is no transfer, then no it can't be returned. If it is transferrable, it could be, but I would hold onto it (rebox them if they take up too much inventory space for you). In the case of "messing" something up, the Merchant might actually replace it for you when they do hear what's happened. I doubt they would give a refund for something that was messed up in usage, but a replacement, maybe.

Sounds like you've tried both the im and the notecard route. As has already been said it's true that the Merchant could be on holiday (read their profile to see if they left a message - for instance, I change my profile to say "Offline until xyz date" when I go out of town without internet access; or, they could have computers issues (I just had my hard drive fail and waited thru 2 defective hard drive replacements until the manufacturer sent a good one - put me offline for almost 10 days).

Another possible way to find out if the Merchant has been around: see if they have a store group and join it. Then you can open the group and look at the login dates - that will tell you when they were last online, so that could help. You can also see in the roles section of the group who else has managment of the group - maybe there is someone else and you can contact them.  If the group allows group chat (some don't), you can also try im'ing the group and seeing if there is anyone else who can help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.