I "Subscribed" to voice morphing just by clicking on these objects in a premium location?

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm a premium member, and one of the premium member destinations is this "Premium Perk - Voice Morphing" place where I can check out the voice morphing packs available for SL. So I went there and clicked on the voice packs objects standing there, and I'm automatically "Subscribed" to the voice packs? 

I know it's called "Premium Perk" so I was sure that they are free for premium members, but then I realized the expiration date changed after I clicked on one of them again, which I did because I thought after I "Subscribed" it will show me more info about it much like some inworld objects do (rent boxes, etc)

There was no confirmation window for payment or anything and I haven't been charged any amount of money or linden, but WILL I get charged for these? Because I didn't even mean to subscribe to any of them.

1 answer to this question

Well, keep an eye on your $L and $USD balances, just to be safe.  But as I understand it, you will NOT be charged anything, and your "subscription" will not expire, or at least will automatically renew.

You see, LL originally sold voice morphing as a subscription service...and I believe they still do.  But as a Premium member, you're entitled to a free subscription to voice morphing, all you have to do is pick up the morph pack at the premium gift area, as you did.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.