Damon Bento Head / Need Opinions on Best Body Type to Purchase Options

Cerebrogasm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi - I purchased the "Damon" (vendor: GA.EG) Bento head today. What mesh body do you recommend I buy to complete this avatar? This is my second avatar (I'm very new at SL - 3 months) - I have a TMP now on my primary avatar - but clothing is often an ordeal to fit due to texture map tearing - (even using the included alpha HUD). My goal with this new avatar is realism, realistic attractive muscularity, and a clothing shape that fits easily - (also, any advice on skins or other accessories - greatly appreciated). Thanks!

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/ is a wonderful resource for details on mesh heads and bodies. The page on the Damon head mentions that it goes well with most mesh bodies. Demo bodies that you are interested in, and make sure to demo skins on them as well to get an idea of what you may want. For my male I ended up going with a Catwa Daniel head, Slink body, Vista hands, and a Nivaro skin. The skin is where most of your realism will be coming from.

yes the above info is very good as a source to check out what is around.  My partner also went with the Catwa Daniel head, and slink mesh body (he made a few good tweaks to the shape though for the body), and also ended up with Nivaro skin.  I have a male alt I use for modelling men's clothes and for him, I got Labyrith mesh head and skin appliers,  with a slink mesh body, slink hands and feet.  I found Labyrinth easy to work with and apply.  Made a few changes to the body shape.  But of course it is all up to what you feel looks good.. It took my partner a good couple of months to find what worked for him.. and I admit it took a lot of demos to find the right look for my model alt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.