Sign in to follow this  
Mane Shieldmaiden

Product Not appearing on Marketplace When I Upload

Hi. I am not seeing my products here in marketplace in my inventory so I can make them for sale. I drag them to my marketplace inworld and then come here and not one of them is showing up? Does anyone know why? Do I need an xstreet magic box inworld or do I have to pay for a store here on marketplace?

I dont know if its the same issue that you mention, but sinde Feb 1st, when I upload in MP my products, you cannot see them aymore ordered by "newest" products as before, you have to type a keysearch word in order for it to appear. Since February they did something wrong with Marketplace seems, because several new bugs had appeared, and this one seems one.

I had opened another JIRA more, regarding to this as well:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-41349

Makes sure to go to My Marketplace> Merchant Home> My Listings. Things you drag into the Marketplace from your viewer will show up there, however they aren't enabled for sale until you update them as such. You can edit each page for the items for sale there.

Once you drag the item to the marketplace widow, right click on the folder and pick whatever it says to create the listing for your item. You shouldn't have to go to the website to make the thing acttive