Failure to notify the email review

sheerpetal Roussel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,
by 1st February last I saw that I have missing all mails concerning
"Review activity has occurred on an item in your store”
For now I have checked are around 15 but I continue to check.
I have already done the procedure in "email settings" and I turned off - saved - reactivated "Shopping Notifications", and even the "Merchant Notifications".

I make a test:
1. I changed my mail 
2. with un alter I bought 2 of my items 

3: I added review but I don’t received notification.
4. I removed reviews and then I received mail notification about this action.

I try also to change mail /server but the issue persist.

I talked with other Merchant and they have the same problem.

I opened ticket yesterday but for now I dont received answer (maybe because was saturday)

Other Merchants have the same ?
Thanks for your support

DaD DESIGN

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/22318 

I'm experiencing the same problem. I have 466 items on MP so these notifications are very useful. Unfortunately, even though I have a JIRA account, I cannot vote for or comment on the JIRA topic @ https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-41344. Does anyone know how to enable this?

[update] I just did receive two of these via email: "A review by ******** ******** has been removed by Customer Support."

Just a general reply about mail as it might fit into this issue.

I have had IMs to email set for many years. The last few days I noted that there were messages for me that I never received. I hadn't changed anything. The rest of my mail from SL (Marketplace mail, ads etc) was coming in fine. 

I went through the preferenced choices where I finally found the Im to email settting (it has moved since I last had to set it == this in Firestorm) and check the box again. Supposedly it will now work again but since I absolutely know I didn't change that I have to assume something went wrong. 

I have also noted just the last few days that local textures which have been uploaded and applied have not been sticking and when I log in again I have GRAY items. I put the texture on again and it seems to work as it should. This has nothing to do with mail of course but something isn't working right.    

In the olden days that wouldn't have been much of a surprise, but lately it been such smooth sailing *wink*.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.