I want to report someone who keeps coming on my land daily

generousgeno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have someone who keeps coming on my land when I'm not online. Even tho my Security Orb keeps teleporting him to his home, he keeps coming back. This had been going on for the past 3 days now. His name is .. Cunegundo, spanish speaking person. I would like for him to stop intruding on private property.

2 answers to this question

Exactly why do you care?  If you are not there, he can't bother you personally.  There's no way that anyone can take any of your stuff.  Unless you have left your land controls (World >>> About Land >>> Options) so that everyone can create objects and bring objects into your land, nobody can dump trash there.  So. ... what's the big deal?  I have been here for ten years and have never worried about who might visit while I am not around.

Besides, there's no TOS violation involved, so there's no basis for an Abuse Report.  If you submit one, Linden Lab will ignore it.

• Like 7

I agree with Rolig...you really shouldn't be upset about visitors, especially when you're not there to be bothered by them.

But if you really insist...

Depending on where you live, you may have the ability to change your land from public access to private in World/Parcel Details/Access tab.  Uncheck the Public Access box.  Doing this will limit access to you and to anyone you specify by name on the allowed residents list.  Everyone else will be turned back by those ugly yellow ban lines.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.