I am totally disgusted with the drama that sim owners cause with their groups of friends

ChelseaMacey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am getting really fed up with sim owners especially one called Skinny Dip Inn which insists on having a group of people on the sim that cause drama and then upset new people and people that have just gone their.  The soul cause is to ban them when they get hurt and lash out.

I am sick of the way people act in sl and I think its about time Lindens took the bull by the horns and sorted this awful mess out its has totally put me off SL and I will now be closing down my account as I feel so upset that people cause others bullying and hurt in order to make themselves look better its totally disgusting and hurtful.

Thanks 

1 answer to this question

So, why do you choose to keep visiting that region if the people there annoy you?  There are plenty of other places to go in SL.

As for why Linden Lab doesn't do anything about drama queens, that's middle school behavior.  In the TOS, which we all agreed to when we joined SL, it says, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.